NHBSR provides members with an extensive set of tools and connections to advance your sustainability efforts regardless of your starting point. We strive to support and enhance corporate knowledge, collaboration and action on sustainability issues. While you can review the extensive list of member benefits below, our members have shared with us their "Top Ten Reasons to Join NHBSR":
- Becoming a leader in corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices makes you a credible voice with diverse stakeholders and furthers your company's mission.
- The "Best Practices" developed and shared among members will positively impact your bottom line
- Actionable information from the best thinkers in the field of CSR
- A forum for your business to share ideas about the needs of your community, workplace and environment
- Networking opportunities with thought leaders and change makers in the world of CSR
- It makes you feel good to be a part of a network that demonstrates business as a force for good
- NHBSR membership and active involvement differentiates you from your competitors
- Mentors to assist you in developing socially and environmentally responsible business programs and policies
- The ability to leverage ideas and successes of committed like-minded businesses
- The ability to stay apprised of important issues facing your business through NHBSR email blasts and other communications.
The following briefly describes the features and benefits of membership. Please refer to the table below to determine which features and benefits are included in your company's or organization's membership.
NHBSR Membership Benefits Include:
- Educational Opportunities – Spring Conference, Sustainability Slam, Measure What Matters NH, Climate Action Challenges, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Programs
- Networking Opportunities – Sustainability Awards, Spring Conference, Sustainability Slam, and Socials
- Reduced Registration/Tuition Rates
- Internet Marketing
- Monthly Newsletters
- Listing in NHBSR's searchable online Membership Directory with link to your company's website
- Complimentary access for all employees to participate in the highly popular DEI Programming and Climate Aciton Challanges
- Discounted rates for all employees to attend the Sustainability Awards, Spring Conference and Sustainability Slam
- Customizable sponsorship benefits included in Sustainer and Innovator level memberships (Choose from a menu of options)